January 29th – February 5th, 2022
Update: Trip is filled up. Contact trip leader to be added to the waitlist
Telluride is considered one of Colorado’s best ski resorts and one of the best in the country—and for good reason. Telluride sees more than 300 inches of snow a year and 300 days of sunshine to match (yes, even when it’s snowy). And the mountain is high: the base is 9,300 feet and peaking at 13,150 feet above sea level.
Perhaps the resort’s best feature? Unlike many other world-renowned ski resorts, Telluride doesn’t have long lift lines, thanks to its remote location. Telluride is about 200 miles (a more than six-hour drive) southwest of Denver.
The small, eight-by-12 block town itself is an adorable, European-style village set in a canyon of tall mountain peaks. Although it’s most well-known as a winter destination, music and food festivals draw visitors in the warmer months.
- Round trip airfare
- 1.45-hour bus ride to Telluride through the scenic San Juan Mountains byway. This area is known as the little Alps of the USA. (Ouray, Colorado)
- Arrive at lodging: Ski in and ski out with easy access to the Telluride free Gondola that goes between the mountain, where all the events take place, and town.
- Upscale- Mountain Lodge at Telluride- this is on the mountain. We have the 2-bedroom suite. The master bedroom is a king bed. The loft bedroom is split king and can be made into 2 beds. Both rooms have thier own full bathroom and TV. Great for singles or couples.
- Option 2 is a 2-bedroom condo with a king bedroom and a Queen bedroom.
- This lodge has a restaurant, bar, pool, and hot tub on premise. It is also very near a market . The approximate price is $2,245 per person quad occupancy 2 Bedroom
- The mountain is 60 % beginner / intermediate and 40% advanced.
- Some covered events:
- Grab & Go breakfast on mountain first day and tour
- Welcome party Sunday evening- mountain area
- Pub Crawl-TBD
- Tuesday- Free race and BBQ, beer party after race on the mountain
- Themed dinner Wed pm- This is the scheduled day off. Mountain area
- Farewell party Thurs pm- mountain area.
- Cost includes taxes and gratuities to events, but not cash bar or housekeeping tips.
- If you have and EPIC pass deduct $350 from the cost.
- Condos in Telluride near Mountain Village – Mountain Lodge Telluride – Mountain Lodge Telluride: A Luxury Hotel Resort in Telluride, CO
|Telluride & Mountain Village Gondola | Visit Telluride|
The Gondola offers FREE, seasonal transportation for the public with handicap accessible and pet-friendly cars. A 13-minute ride between Telluride and Mountain Village. Summer and Winter Hours.
Please contact Sherri Gill for Upper Bucks and let me know if you are interested in going and what your room preference is ASAP. A deposit form and application will be available in the near future to reserve your spot.
Regards and happy skiing,