Should I join?
Membership in our club doesn’t come with any time commitment. There is no requirement to attend meetings or events. Our club
We have people join for a variety of reasons. Some join for Discount Lift Tickets access to trips while ohers join looking for new ski & ride buddies. We even have a couple that met & got married after me
The best way to see if we’d be a good fit is to check out a meeting to see what we’re all about. Meetings are casual and friendly. Grab a salad or slice of pizza and hear about trips, discounts & the ski season. You might even win a gift card or lift ticket!
Feel free to contact us with any questions or ideas. We look forward to welcoming new members to our club.
Some of the Benefits of Membership
- Appreciation Days – Discounts on special club day tickets
- Daily Discounts – Save on tickets throughout the season
- Lodging Deals – Save on your own trips at various resorts
- Access to various Ski/Ride events such as our Auction
- Group Trips – Local, Regional, Out West & Beyond
- Club Newsletter
- Monthly Updates on events, tips & deals
- Free Advertising for your used gear or general items to sell
- Eastern Pennsylvania Ski Council
- Automatic membership to the council
- FREE Ski Lessons (Monday’s in January @ Spring Mountain)
- Discount Lift tickets via the Club Appreciation Day Program and more.
- Access to trips run by other EPSC clubs