Upper Bucks is going to Utah in 2020! Last years trip to Mt. Bachelor was a great success. We are looking forward to a great trip with a ton of skiing as well as just about anything you can think of. This trip is packed with opportunities!
Dates: February 8 – 15, 2020
- Round trip air from Philadelphia to Salt Lake City
- Round trip motor coach from Salt Lake City to Zermatt Resort
- Lodging at Zermatt for 7-nights (taxes and baggage handling fees included)
- 7 Full Breakfasts at Zermatt Hotel
- 5-Days of Lift Tickets
- Daily Ski Shuttle to the Mountain
- Sundance Ski Day includes BBQ Lunch at historic walking tour with Max
- Welcome Party Saturday night with appetizer, pasta bar & cash bar
- Orientation Breakfast on the first morning with resort reps
- Oktoberfest Themed dinner event on Thursday evening
- Discounts on Ski & Snowboard rentals and storage
If you’re joining our trip from another EPSC club: Please download, complete & attach this form to your signup.
“To us, Sundance is and always will be a dream. What you see, smell, taste and feel here is a dream being carefully nurtured. It is an area whose pledge is to people. What we offer in the form of art and culture, spirit and service, is homegrown and available to all.”Robert Redford
Zermatt Resort Features
- 4-star Diamond Hotel, the Zermatt Hotel is only 1-hour from Salt Lake City Airport.
- Indoor/Outdoor Hot tubs featuring a 2-story waterfall.
- Heated indoor/outdoor pools with swim through pool open 8a-10p
- Wellness Center / Gym with yoga classes open from 6a-10p
- Full Service Spa
- Chalet Lounge Bar open from 5p-11p
- On-site dining options: Z’s Steak & Chophouse, Wildfire Smoke House, Best of State Bakery, Wood Fire Pizza Grill
Resort Activities Include
- Snowshoeing, outdoor ice-skating, winter tubing, cross country skiing.
- Within walking distance from your room is the crater. It is a one-of-a-kind geothermal spring hidden in a 55 foot tall beehive shape limestone rock with waters of 65 feet deep. It has a temperature range in the mid 90s. The crater offers swimming scuba diving and snorkeling although this does require reservations and additional pricing.
- 2 Days at Park City (20 min)
- 2 Days at Deer Valley (11 min)
- 1 Day at Sundance (20 min)
- Cross Country Skiing Available
- Fly-fishing / Zip lining
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Skating / Snowshoeing
- Aug 3 :: $750 First Payment
- Oct 18 :: $700 3rd Payment
- Dec 6 :: Final Balance
Trip Insurance Strongly Advised
|Micro/Fridge QQ or K Deluxe QQ & Sofa Bed||$1,980||$1,925||$1,890||$2,490|
|Deluxe QQ & Sofa Bed||$2,105||$2,025||$1,975||$2,710|
|Lift Ticket Options|
|A) 1 day at Sundance, 3 days at Park City, 1 day at Deer Valley ($20. Extra)|
|B) 1 day at Sundance, 2 days at Park City, 2 days at Deer Valley|
Mail Payments to:
2528 Brooke Rd
Pennsburg, PA 18072