Steamboat , Ski Town USA, the quintessential ski resort located next to the town of Steamboat Springs, CO, will be the site of the Eastern PA Ski Council Inter Club Winter Carnival on Jan 30-Feb. 6, 2021.
The Upper Bucks Ski Club will be staying at the Torian Plum , a premier slopeside resort located next to the Christy lift and a quick walk to the Gondola. Choose from one or two-bedroom units that each have a private balcony, gas fireplace, fully equipped kitchen and spacious living areas. The amenities include an outdoor heated pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a fitness room and concierge services. Nearby are restaurants for dining and apres-ski happy hours. Downtown Steamboat Springs is 10 minutes away by complimentary shuttle.
- 7 nights lodging at Torian Plum Creekside Condos (slopeside next to Christie lift)
- Direct flights between Newark & Hayden (Steamboat Springs) Airports
- Ground transfers between Hayden Airport and Steamboat (20 minutes)
- Nastar Race training runs and Naster Race on following day
- Mid week On-Mountain BBQ Lunch (outdoor)
- Friday Apres-ski activity TBD
- Discounted rental equipment from Steamboat Sports
- Discount on Steamboat Outlaw Mountain Coaster
- Trip souvenir
- Free ski day on Saturday arrival
Resort Links: https://www.steamboat.com/
Karin Wheelin 215-630-8121 email@example.com
Jonathan Tabas 215-280-4489 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing : 1BR/1 Bath units (2 persons)- $1750/pp**
2BR/2 Bath units (4 persons) – $1500/pp**
** – pricing does NOT include lift tickets
Lift ticket Options
Use IKON Pass – Steamboat is included on
the IKON pass – 5 days on a Base Pass and
unlimited days on a Full Pass. Purchase the
IKON pass through Sports America (use link
below) and you will also get a $30 trip
credit! Discount pricing on all IKON passes
is available until June 17th! Ikon Passes:
Eastern Pennsylvania Ski Council
Purchase Discounted Lift Tickets
3 day pass – $226.00
4 day pass – $266.00
5 day pass – $310.00
6 day pass – $360.00
Payments to: UBSC
℅ Karin Wheelin
1219 Winterthur Lane
Quakertown, PA 18951
Note- All monies are FULLY
REFUNDABLE up until Nov. 1st
Nov 30th – Balance Due
June 15th – $100 deposit
August 1st – $500
Sept 30th- $400
Oct 30th- $400
- Baggage handling and Daily room service are currently discontinued due to Covid precautions.
- Trade out of linens and towels is available as needed.
- Shuttles from the airport will operate at 50% reduced capacity- no increase in cost.
- Group activities are limited- The council will not be hosting a large banquet this year.
- **Slopeside lodging facilitates in-condo lunch breaks, avoiding crowded lodges.